Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, everyone (and by everyone I mean Amber--but at least she takes the time to check my blog--thanks for nothing all the rest of you netizens) seems to be clamoring for a new post, so I thought I would do something quick here before I head to bed. My mother's birthday was this past Monday and both her and my father came out to San Francisco for a visit. In celebration of her birthday, we decided to treat ourselves to dinner at a Brazilian Churrascaria. This is a type of all-you-can-eat meat buffet style restaurant where freshly cooked meat is brought straight from the grill to the table on large skewers. The place we went to in San Francisco is called Espetus and you can check out the website here. I highly recommend it. The food was spectacular and, unfortunately, had a pricetag to match ($150 for the three of us, plus tip) Anyway, our waiter snagged the following photo of us at some point between the the beef sirloin and the Parmesan pork. Don't we just look so happy and satiated?

10 comments:

Kevin said...

Your dad had a really goofy smile in that picture.

Nick said...

Wow look at that hair! The other women at school must be jealous of you Garret. And i agree with Kevin, your dad does have a goofy smile in the pic

Unknown said...

My Granny said she'd love to have Garret's hair. ("It's so pretty and curly!" she says.)

Restaurant sounds great. There was one like that in Budapest ($20 per person there) and I never did make it there, unfortunately.

Thanks for the new post. Keep them coming, I need entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Seth said...

Hahahahah ^

Is that blog spam?

I tried reading the English version. yeesh. Needs some work.

Unknown said...

Why to be dressed like everybody? Why not to make something special and different?

Nothing says "close the borders" like a Portuguese personalized camisa-maker.

But he thankful, bye my friend.

Kevin said...

Wow...I've REALLY enjoyed your recent posts. Very interesting.

Unknown said...

You no bloggie anymore. Was it the Brazilian? Did he hurt your feelings?

Kevin said...

I just think he doesn't like his friends anymore. He has become so attached to California that he has forgotten his friends over in Texas. Are we not cool enough for you now??? Are you too smart for us??....ASS

Unknown said...

You can't post once in 6 months?

SIX?